SUPER LATE MODEL RULES
In order to compete in
Super Late Model Division at Winchester Speedway,
drivers must have track approval . Judgment will be based on
car control and speed. This rule is for the safety of all
1. No Radios, mirrors, or flashing lights
2. Tires: Front tires open: Rear
tires American Racer
56 -48, Hoosier 1600 -1350. Option-
(1) Tire harder will be allowed. All tires must have number
and identication on them,no chemicals allowed,tire will be
checked with durameter at any time
3. Unified body & Suspension Rules.
weights are any time
8" spoiler 2,300 lbs
Steel block alium. heads: 2250
2,200 lbs 8
spoiler 12” side spoilers
SAS/SUPR SPEC heads and intake, must have markings
on head and intake, any camshaft, and steel block.
525 Crate 2,200 lbs. 8”
604 and 602 crate 2150
All steel engine 362 cu.in. factory valve angle 2200
lbs 12” spoilers
Open steel engine 2250lbs 8in. rear 8in side
6. Fuel: Any
7. Wet or dry sump oiling.
8. Any Ignition
9. No traction control devices; refer to protest
10. Anything not covered must have
"When In Doubt Ask"