1. Protest for alleged violation of rules may be filed by
2. Protest will be accepted, along with U.S. currency to
cover the cost of the said protest.
3. Protest must be made to the scale man as soon the car
leaves the track and the protester and their car may not
leave the scales until the protest is valid. Protester must
exit off turn 1 and report directly to the scales. Failure
to follow this procedure will result in rejection of the
protest. Protest must be made valid within 10 minutes
following the falling of the flag ending the race.
4. ONLY THE WINNER OF A FEATURE RACE CAN BE PROTESTED
AND THE PROTESTER MUST HAVE FINISHED IN THE TOP 5 OF THAT
FEATURE AND TAKEN THE CHECKERED FLAG ON THE LEAD LAP.
5. Official has the right to recognize the validity of a
protest, and reject any protest.
6. After protest fee has been posted and accepted, no
withdrawals and no refunds.
7. The driver of the protested vehicle is responsible for
limiting admittance to the inspection area.
8. If a driver refuses to tear down after being protested he
is considered illegal and loses all points and money
accumulated for the racing event.
9. Any visual protest must be made 15 minutes before start
of feature race of the night.
10. No car may leave the premises until 15 minutes after
completion of his race.
11 Winning car being protested may counter equivalent within
10 minutes of being protested.
12. One visual on one car per driver per night.
13. Any driver making a visual protest will submit to the
same protest being done on his or her car first.
14. Carb and distributor may be checked as visual but will
also be considered as part of a top engine protest.
15. DISORDERLY CONDUCT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. DISORDERLY
CONDUCT FROMEITHER OR BOTH DRIVERS OR CREWS WILL RESULT ONE
OR BOTH DISQUALIFICATIONS!
16. Protest refusal
: 1st offense. Lose all points
and money accumulated for the racing event and forfits the
right to post any protest for the rest of the season. 2nd
offense. Lose all money accumulated for the racing event,
lose all points accumulated for the entire season and pay a
$500 fine before returning to competition.
17. No driver will be eligible to protest if he or she has
brought out 2 caution flags.
18. No driver may protest the same driver more than once
during the season.
A. Rule #18 will not apply if found illegal, or refuses to
19. In the event of a full engine protest, engine may be
retained by Winchester Speedway and inspected at a
determined time acceptable to all parties.
and 8 Cylinder
1.4 – cylinder $150 to pull head $300.00 8 cylinder To
check bore and stroke ,pistons (top)heads, intake, camlift,
any porting or polishing, lifters and carb.
2. $150.00 to check bottom of motor. Pull pan to check for
stock parts or meet rules track retains $50.00.
3.$550.50 for a complete check of V-8 engine $300.00
complete 4cyl. Track retains $100.00. 75.00 to check
porting and polished of heads. Track retains $25.00. Head
stays on motor
4. $100.00 to inspect flywheel, torque converter, and
transmission. Track retains $50.00.
5. 50.00 to check cranking compression track retains
6.$650.00 to check complete engine, flywheel ,compression,
including transmission & torque convertor. Track retains $
6. Track retains right to check any engine at any time.
7. $25. to remove valve cover on 4 cyl eng to check valve
train. Track retains $25.
8. . $25 to inspect 4412 carb on pure stock pony and 2bbl
late model. Track retains $25.
9. Check traction control
$350.00 Box to be sent off. Track retains $50..
10.P& G engine $100.00 track retains $50.00
11.Check Gas $ 50.00 Track retains $25.00