GENERAL TRACK RULES
These rules shall govern events conducted by the speedway.
Rules and regulations, if not covered herein, shall be
decided by the track officials and their decisions will be
The speedway reserves the right to check, bar, fine or
penalize anyone who violates these rules. The final
interpretation of these rules will be handled by the
officials of the speedway. We cannot make rules to fit
everyone's needs or desires, so if you run, please be
willing to go by the rules outlined. NO EXCEPTIONS.
A. Yellow Flag-Everyone slow down to a safe speed and follow
the car you were behind the last green lap. You will be
lined up on the track where you were running when the yellow
flag was thrown, not the position you are now in.
B. Red Flag-This means danger, stop as quickly as possible.
Do not pass the flagman with the flag displayed. The cars
will again be lined up as they were running in the last
green flag lap.
C. Black Flag-This means pull into the pits.
D. Lap Flag-Blue with yellow stripes is displayed to cars
being lapped. Lapped cars must allow lead cars to pass.
E. White Flag-This flag signals one(1) more lap to go.
F. Green Flag-This flag will start the race. Cars may begin
when the green flag falls and not before.
G. Checkered Flag-This flag means that the race is over.
1. All drivers, car owners, and anyone else must sign a
release and purchase a
pit pass before entering the pit area.
2. No driver, car owner, or mechanic shall have any claims
for damages, expense,
or otherwise against the track or its officials.
3. Drivers cannot switch from one division to another
without authorized permission.
4. All drivers will be paid according to laps completed. You
must start the feature to be paid.
5. Payoff on RED/CHECKERED Flag will be same as restart.
6. All participating race cars may be inspected by the track
officials. Cars with very minor defects may be granted
permission to race agreeing to make such changes by the next
7. Refusing to obey officials could result in laps taken
away or suspension.
8. Any car caught illegal receives NO MONEY OR POINTS.
9. Any driver or car owner that does not collect their
winnings the night of the race will not be paid, regardless.
10. Owners and drivers are to keep up with their winnings,
expenses and anything pertaining to INCOME TAX.
11. ABSOLUTELY NO GLASS CONTAINERS ARE ALLOWED IN THE PITS.
12. Anyone seen with an achoholic beverage in hand may be
13. NO FIREARMS ALLOWED.
14. When the race event is halted due to adverse weather
conditions, prize money and points will be advanced only to
drivers in those events completed prior to postponement. One
feature race will complete the race event in a rain out
situation. No money will be refunded for any reason.
15. Cars cannot leave the track until fifteen minutes after
completion of the feature race.
16. No riding of passengers on or in race cars.
17. No courtesy laps, any division.
18. No flashing lights, radios, or mirrors in any division.
General Safety Rules
1. Cars entering, exiting, and traveling through the pits
must travel at a slow, safe rate of speed.
2. All cars must be equipped with a fully charged fire
extinguisher with gauge in good working order and installed
with easy reach of the driver.
3. Fire resistant suits are mandatory of all drivers and
fire suits will be worn any time car is on the race track.
4. All drivers must wear 2005 Snell, or newer approved
helmets with the face shields or goggles.
5. Window nets are recommended for all division.
6. Driver must be able to exit from both sides of the car.
7. Rollover cut-off switch must be used with any electric
8. All cars must have padding on roll bars in drivers area.
9. All cars in all classes must be equipped with four point
roll over protection with 3 bars in the drivers side and 2
bars in the right side. Bars must be of adequate thickness
installed in a safe manner, welding and fitting.
10. All doors must be welded or bolted shut.
11. All glass and flammable materials must be removed.
12. Racing type bucket seat mandatory in all classes with
seat frame fastened to roll cage and door bars.
13. A quick release safety belt no less than 3" wide is
compulsory. 3" wide shoulder harness compulsory. Safety
belts must come from behind driver. Shoulder belts must be
anchored behind the driver at shoulder height. Must use a
minimum 3/8" grade 5 bolts for belt installation. Crotch
14. If the battery is in the drivers compartment, it must be
in an approved marine battery box, top and bottom and be
securely bolted down with 1" x 1/8' metal straps.
15. A drive shaft safety loop made of 1/4" chain minimum
will be installed near the front of the driveshaft.
16. Driveshafts will be painted white or aluminum for
17. Gas tanks or fuel cells must be secured with (4) 1" x
1/2" steel straps and 3/8' bolts. If mounted in the trunk
area with (2) straps each way.
18. Cars must have complete firewall front and rear.
19. All holes in the firewall and floorpan must be covered
with 22 gauge sheet metal or thicker.
20. If fuel line runs inside of car, it must be in 1 peice
rigid metal conduit or steel braid hose.
21. All weight added to car must be bolted or welded,
painted white and have car number on it. NO EXCEPTIONS.
22. All cars must have a minimum of three 3/8' diameter bars
in the windsheild area in front of the driver.
1. Any driver, car owner, mechanic or crew member who
encourages or participates in adverse demonstrations or
fights on the track property or surrounding premises before,
during or after a race event shall be subject to a fine,
immediate suspension, and or loss of prize money and
championship points. Minimum fine will be $100.
2. Any driver, car owner, mechanic, or crew member who shall
commit assualt or threaten to do bodily harm to speedway
officials or persons under their orders, shall be barred
from competition at the speedway and subject to prosecution.
3. If in the judgement of officials there is unnecessary
roughness on the track, the race will be stopped, and the
person involved will be put in the pits.
4. The conduct of an owner, driver, mechanic, or crew member
that is considered unsportsmanlike in the continuance of an
event shall be subject to a fine, suspension, and or barred
from futher competition at the speedway.
5. The driver alone will be held responsible for the conduct
of their crew members. The driver alone shall be the sole
spokesman for their car in any matter pertaining to the race
and must talk to the officials in charge.
6. Any driver, car owner, mechanic, or crew member who
verbally abuses or ridicules any speedway official or person
under speedway orders shall be subject to a fine, immediate
suspension, and/or loss of prize money and the championship
7. Any driver, car owner, mechanic, or crew member who
climbs on the flagstand without being instructed to do so
will be fined $100.00 and subject to being barred.
8. Any fines or suspensions must be settled with speedway
officials before a driver, car owner,or crew member will be
allowed to participate in another event at the speedway.
9. The management reserves the right to refuse entry to any
car or person without question.
General Race Procedures
1. All starts will be running starts, two cars abreast. If
the race is stopped for any reason after the first lap, the
cars will re-start in single file in the same position they
were prior to the waving of the red or yellow flag. Cars
must stay in the same position until the green flag is
dropped. The flagman
reserves to stop the race at any time.
2. Any cars involved in an accident will be lined up in the
rear of the line as they were on the track the previous lap
Any car for which the yellow flag is displayed must start in
the rear. Completition of a lap will be when all cars cross
the start/finish line.
3. All races will start and re-start at the flagmans
4. Each car must hold their starting position until the
green flag is displayed.
5. Any car that does not maintain starting formation may be
6. Double line starts for 2 attempts. The 3rd will start
7. Any car or driver that leaves the track after the
completion of the first lap will go to the back of the
8. Working on cars is not allowed on any part of the track.
One lap will be taken away if car is worked on, on the
9. No one from the pits on the racing surface after the red
flag without the pit stewards permission.
10. Anyone stopping to argue with the officials will be
11. Any car that causes a caution 3 times in the same race
will be black flagged.
12. Rough driving will not be tolerated. Penalties will be
accessed at officials discretion.
13. Vacant start or restart positions will be filled by
moving up unless directed to criss-cross.
14. The completion of the first lap will be when all cars
cross the start/finish line after the green flag is
displayed. If the caution is thrown before the first lap is
finished, the race will be complete re-start in original
postions. If a caution is thrown after all cars finishes the
first lap, a single file
restart will be used, with the car/cars causing the caution
going to the rear of the field.
15. If you spin-out and you pull up on the track
intentionally during the race, you may be black flagged for
the rest of the race.
16. If the starter determines that a particular car
deliberately spins another car, that car will be put in the
rear and the car that did spin-out will go back to its
17. If, in the judgement of officials, the leader is spun
intentionally on the
last lap, he will be declared the winner and the car causing
the spin will be
moved to last place.
18. A black flag will be given if there appears to be a
problem with a car and/or unsportsmanlike conduct or
19. Drivers will line up cars immediately upon request.
Failure to do so will cause a loss of starting position.
20. Cars will not race back to the caution. Incidents on the
white flag lap will be treated as if a caution were
21. No laps will be scored for cars that cut through the
22. Heat race starting position will be determined by
drawing numbers upon registation, or by accumulative point
23. Speedway officials reserve the right to temperarily
change a car number to avoid duplication.
24. CAR NUMBERS: Numbers must be a minimum of 18" high on
both sides of the car and on the top.
25. TIES: In the event of ties or dead heat finishes,or
place of finish undetermined by track officials, the
questioned places of places will be combined and divided.
26. All cars must be self-starting.
27. No nitrous oxide in any classes or computer control
28. All cars are subject to weight check or inspection by
track officials at any time.
29. All cars required to weigh after a race must go to the
30. WEIGHT CATEGORY: If car incurs a weight loss during and
event and or before it reached the scales at the end of an
event and does not weigh enough it is subject to automatic
penalties or disqualification. The ONLY exception will be
body parts lost during the race may be added. All ballast
weight must be bolted or secured at all times. Any car
winning feature must not be touched until it arrives at the
scales. If a car requires assistance to scales, official
must be present to supervise assistance. Driver must
accompany car to the scales. Must have weight displayed on
right front fender or hood. Car must exit off turn 1 unless
official assistance is required, when reporting to the
31. All cars must have a hook for lifting purposes, both
front and rear.
32. No rear view mirror or radio in any division unless
33. Minimum 4" ground clearance in all classes.
34. Any change in car or driver after completion of
qualifications, qualification or heat race will result in
car being placed in the rear of the next event for that
35. Cars with minor rule infractions may be penalized by
adding extra weight for
any 1 race. The penalty will be accessed by the track